Implement Chat with Cryptoauth

Hi,

how to implement chat with Cryptoauth potentially?

In the past I used Rocket.Chat with Cryptoauth, it worked fine. All you need is chat software with OpenID Connect built-in or in a form of plugin .

When you will know the software you’ll be using let me know. I will be able to generate ClientID and Secret, all I need is callback url (you should find it somewhere in settings or docs).

I can help you setup everything or just provide you with dedicated instance of rocket.chat (or something else if it’s reasonable) on my infrastructure. Let me know what works for you.

G.

1 Like

The Status App released by the Status Network comes with chat, web3 browser and Ethereum wallet and permits login to cryptoverse with the Ethereum address which is recognised as openID. Combined with cryptoverse authentication and Ethmail, I believe that the platform makes a powerful communication channel in addition to access to DeFi DApps. ENS, Unstoppable Domains and IPFS will facilitate the next steps in the development of the new secure and private by default Internet.

Yup, I’ve tried to reach out to status about integration of ethmail into their chat. I was thinking about providing 0x123@status.io addresses and when someone sends an email to this address it is forwarded to status app chat and you can respond there.

I haven’t heard back from them unfortunately.

Matrix would also be cool.